at32 Reverse Proxy denial of service
|at32reverse-proxy-dos (74133)||Medium Risk|
at32 Reverse Proxy is vulnerable to a denial of service, caused by a NULL pointer dereference when processing Web requests. By sending a specially-crafted request containing an overly long string, a remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to cause the application to crash.
Denial of Service
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- at32 Web site: Reverse Proxy.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sun Mar 18 2012 - 22:04:05 CDT : at32 ReverseProxy - Multiple HTTP Header Field Denial Of Service Vulnerability.
- Packet Storm Web site: at32 Reverse Proxy 1.060.310 Denial Of Service.
- BID-52553: at32 Reverse Proxy Multiple HTTP Header Fields Denial Of Service Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2012-5332: at32 Reverse Proxy 1.060.310 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (NULL pointer dereference and application crash) via a long string in an HTTP header field, as demonstrated using the If-Unmodified-Since field.
- OSVDB ID: 80242: at32 NULL Pointer Dereference HTTP Request Parsing Remote DoS
- SA48460: at32 Reverse Proxy Denial of Service Vulnerability
- at32 at32 Reverse Proxy 1.060.310
Mar 18, 2012
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.