Multiple IBM products configure utility SQL injection
|multiple-ibm-configure-sql-injection (74306)||Medium Risk|
Multiple IBM products are vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote authenticated attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the configure utility, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database
Refer to IBM Security Bulletin 1610081 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1610081: Security Vulnerabilities Addressed in Asset and Service Mgmt.
- CVE-2012-0727: SQL injection vulnerability in IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.5, as used in SmartCloud Control Desk, Tivoli Asset Management for IT, Tivoli Service Request Manager, Maximo Service Desk, and Change and Configuration Management Database (CCMDB), allows remote authenticated users to execute arbitrary SQL commands via unspecified vectors.
- OSVDB ID: 85178: IBM Multiple Product Unspecified SQL Injection (2012-0727)
- SA50551: IBM Maximo Asset Management Products Multiple Vulnerabilities
- IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.5
- IBM Maximo Asset Management Essentials 7.5
- IBM SmartCloud Control Desk 7.5
Sep 04, 2012
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.