FlatnuX controlcenter.php directory traversal
|flatnux-controlcenter-directory-traversal (74568)||Medium Risk|
FlatnuX could allow a remote attacker to traverse directories on the system. An attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the controlcenter.php script containing "dot dot" sequences (/../) in the opt parameter to view arbitrary files on the system.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- FlatnuX Web Site: Flatnux CMS.
- Vulnerability-Lab: Flatnux CMS 2011 08.09.2 - Multiple Web Vulnerabilities.
- BID-52846: Flatnux Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2012-4878: Absolute path traversal vulnerability in controlcenter.php in FlatnuX CMS 2011 08.09.2 allows remote administrators to read arbitrary files via a full pathname in the dir parameter in a contents/Files action.
- FlatnuX FlatnuX 2012-03.08
Apr 01, 2012
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this