Siche Search ssearch.php cross-site scripting
|sichesearch-ssearch-xss (74914)||Medium Risk|
Siche Search is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the ssearch.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the search parameter in a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of October 1, 2014.
- Packetstorm Security Website: Siche Search v.0.5 Zerboard - Multiple Web Vulnerabilities.
- Siche Search Web Site: Siche Search.
- BID-53035: Siche Search 'ssearch.php' Cross Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2012-4744: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in ssearch.php in the Siche search module 0.5 for Zeroboard allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the search parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 81179: Siche Search Module for Zeroboard ssearch.php search Parameter XSS
- Siche Search Siche Search 0.5
Apr 15, 2012
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this