Zingiri Web Shop plugin for WordPress zing.inc.php cross-site scripting
|zingiriwebshop-zinginc-xss (75178)||Medium Risk|
Zingiri Web Shop plugin for WordPress is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the zing.inc.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the page parameter in a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
Upgrade to the latest version of Zingiri Web Shop plugin for WordPress (2.4.2 or later), available from the WordPress Web site. See References.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [04-26-2012]: Wordpress Zingiri Web Shop Plugin <= 2.4.0 Multiple XSS Vulnerabilities.
- Zingiri Web Shop Web Site: Zingiri.
- BID-53278: WordPress Zingiri Web Shop Plugin HTML Injection and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- BID-53318: WordPress Zingiri Web Shop Plugin HTML Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2012-6506: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in he Zingiri Web Shop plugin 2.4.0 for WordPress allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) page parameter in zing.inc.php or (2) notes parameter in fws/pages-front/onecheckout.php.
- OSVDB ID: 81492: Zingiri Web Shop Plugin for WordPress plugins/zingiri-web-shop/zing.inc.php page Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 81493: Zingiri Web Shop Plugin for WordPress fws/pages-front/onecheckout.php notes Parameter XSS
- SA48991: WordPress Zingiri Web Shop Plugin Cross-Site Scripting and Script Insertion Vulnerabilities
- WordPress WordPress
- WordPress Zingiri Web Shop plugin for WordPress 2.4.0
Apr 26, 2012
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.