myCare2x CMS multiple scripts cross-site scripting
|mycare2x-multiple-xss (75392)||Medium Risk|
myCare2x CMS is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by multiple scripts. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the favorites, lang, aktion, callurl and ln parameters in a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of October 1, 2014.
- myCare2x CMS Web Site: myCare2x CMS.
- Packetstorm Security Web Site: myCare2x CMS Cross Site Scripting / SQL Injection.
- Vulnerability Lab Web Site: myCare2x CMS - Multiple Web Vulnerabilities.
- BID-53392: myCare2x Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2012-4262: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in myCare2x allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) name_last, (2) name_first, (3) name_middle, or (4) name_maiden parameter to modules/patient/mycare_pid.php; (5) favorites or (6) lang parameter to modules/nursing/mycare_ward_print.php; (7) aktion or (8) callurl parameter to modules/patient/mycare2x_pat_info.php; or (9) ln parameter to modules/drg/mycare2x_proc_search.php.
- OSVDB ID: 81687: myCare2x modules/patient/mycare_pid.php Multiple Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 81688: myCare2x modules/nursing/mycare_ward_print.php Multiple Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 81689: myCare2x modules/patient/mycare2x_pat_info.php Multiple Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 81690: myCare2x modules/drg/mycare2x_proc_search.php ln Parameter XSS
- SA49029: myCare2x Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- myCare2x myCare2x CMS
May 03, 2012
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.