Chevereto upload script information disclosure
|chevereto-upload-info-disclosure (75477)||Low Risk|
Chevereto upload script could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information, caused by an error in the index.php script. A different message is returned when a login attempt is made via an invalid username. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to enumerate logins of the user.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Chevereto Web site: Chevereto upload script.
- Packetstorm Security Website: Chevreto Upload Script Cross Site Scripting / User Enumeration.
- BID-53448: Chevereto Image Upload Script Cross Site Scripting and Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2012-2919: Directory traversal vulnerability in Upload/engine.php in Chevereto 1.9.1 allows remote attackers to determine the existence of arbitrary files via a .. (dot dot) in the v parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 82280: Chevereto Upload/engine.php v Parameter Traversal Arbitrary File Enumeration
- Chevereto Chevereto upload script 1.91
May 10, 2012
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this