Axous multiple scripts cross-site scripting
|axous-multiple-xss (75675)||Medium Risk|
Axous is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by multiple scripts. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using multiple fields to inject malicious script into a Web page which would be executed in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the page is viewed. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Axous Web Site: Axous - Sell your shareware | software with PayPal ExpressCheckout.
- Ivano Binetti: Axous 1.1.1 Multiple Vulnerabilities (CSRF ¿ Persistent XSS).
- Packet Storm Web site: Axous 1.1.1 Cross Site Request Forgery / Cross Site Scripting.
- CVE-2012-2629: ** RESERVED ** This candidate has been reserved by an organization or individual that will use it when announcing a new security problem. When the candidate has been publicized, the details for this candidate will be provided.
- OSVDB ID: 82075: Axous Admin Addition CSRF
- OSVDB ID: 82076: Axous admin/content_pages_edit.php page_title Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 82077: Axous admin/products_category.php category_name Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 82078: Axous admin/settings_siteinfo.php Multiple Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 82079: Axous admin/settings_company.php Multiple Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 82080: Axous admin/settings_email.php Multiple Parameter XSS
- Axous Axous 1.1.1
May 15, 2012
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.