Oracle Solaris pkg.depotd(1M) unspecified
|solaris-pkgdepotd1m-cve20123130 (77053)||Medium Risk|
An unspecified vulnerability in Oracle Solaris related to pkg.depotd(1M) has no confidentiality impact, partial integrity impact, and no availability impact.
Refer to Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - July 2012 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - July 2012: Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - July 2012.
- BID-54559: Oracle Sun Products Suite CVE-2012-3130 Remote Solaris Vulnerability
- CVE-2012-3130: Unspecified vulnerability in Oracle Sun Solaris 11 allows remote attackers to affect integrity via unknown vectors related to pkg.depotd.
- OSVDB ID: 83931: Oracle Solaris pkg.depotd(1M) Subcomponent Unspecified Remote Issue
- Sun SunOS 5.11
Jul 17, 2012
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.