Aktivate Shopping System cross-site scripting
|aktivate-shopping-xss (7717)||Medium Risk|
Aktivate is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper filtering of user-supplied input. A remote attacker could embed a malicious script within a URL link on a Web site, which would allow the attacker to write scripts, steal cookies, or perform other actions on a victim's system or a remote Web site once the link is clicked.
No remedy available as of June 1, 2013.
- Aktivate Web site: Aktivate.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue Dec 18 2001 - 07:51:05 CST: Aktivate Shopping System Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability.
- BID-3714: Aktivate Shopping Cart Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- OSVDB ID: 3486: Aktivate Shopping System catgy.cgi desc Parameter XSS
- Allen & Keul Web Solutions Aktivate 1.03
Dec 18, 2001
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this