AdRotate Pro SQL allows a remote attacker to execute shell commands
|adrotate-sql-execute-commands (7736)||Medium Risk|
AdRotate Pro is vulnerable to SQL injection attacks that could allow a remote attacker to gain elevated privileges. A vulnerability with improper filtering of user-supplied input in the adrotate.pm module could allow a remote attacker to inject SQL shell commands into the SQL statements created by AdRotate Pro, which would be executed with Web user privileges, typically as a nobody user.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sun Dec 23 2001 - 20:16:35 CST: GOBBLES CGI MARATHON #001.
- BID-3739: Les VanBrunt AdRotate Pro SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2001-1224: get_input in adrotate.pm for Les VanBrunt AdRotate Pro 2.0 allows remote attackers to modify the database and possibly execute arbitrary commands via a SQL code injection attack.
- OSVDB ID: 11783: Les VanBrunt AdRotate Pro adrotate.pm SQL Injection
- Les VanBrunt AdRotate Pro 2.0
Dec 23, 2001
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this