AdCycle allows remote attacker to modify SQL query
|adcycle-modify-sql-query (7762)||Medium Risk|
AdCycle could allow a remote attacker to modify existing SQL queries using SQL injection attacks.
No remedy available as of December 1, 2013.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue Dec 25 2001 - 17:10:56 CST: GOBBLES CGI MARATHON #002.
- BID-3741: AdCycle Remote SQL Query Modification Vulnerability
- CVE-2001-1226: AdCycle 1.17 and earlier allow remote attackers to modify SQL queries, which are not properly sanitized before being passed to the MySQL database.
- OSVDB ID: 10167: AdCycle Unspecified SQL Injection
- US-CERT VU#282403: AdCycle does not adequately validate user input thereby allowing for SQL injection
- AdCycle AdCycle 1.12 to 1.17
Dec 25, 2001
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this