Plumtree Corporate Portal cross-site scripting using error.asp file
|plumtree-css-error (7817)||Medium Risk|
Upgrade to the latest version of Corporate Portal (4.5 SP1 or later) or (4.0 SP1 Hotfix 6 or later), as listed in Plumtree SupportNet Article #11012. Registered users can access this article through the Plumtree SupportNet Community. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Thu Jan 24 2002 - 08:20:56 CST: Plumtree Corporate Portal Cross-Site Scripting (Patch Available).
- PlumTree Web site: PlumTree: Technical Support.
- Vuln-Dev Mailing List, 2002-01-04 19:33:04: Cross-Site Scripting in PlumTree?.
- BID-3799: Plumtree Corporate Portal Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-0205: Cross-site scripting (CSS) vulnerability in error.asp for Plumtree Corporate Portal 3.5 through 4.5 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary script on other clients via the Description parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 8282: Plumtree Corporate Portal error.asp Description Parameter XSS
- Plumtree Software Plumtree Corporate Portal 4.5
Jan 04, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this