YaBB hexadecimal URL encoded cross-site scripting
|yabb-encoded-css (7840)||Medium Risk|
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue Jan 08 2002 - 17:11:59 CST: CSS vulnerabilities in YaBB and UBB allow account hijack [Multiple Vendor].
- YaBB Web site: Welcome to YaBB.
- BID-3828: YaBB Cross-Agent Scripting Vulnerability
- OSVDB ID: 2019: YaBB IMG Tag XSS
- YaBB YaBB 1 Gold SP1 and prior
Jan 08, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this