Dinos Webserver "dot dot" directory traversal
|dinos-webserver-directory-traversal (7853)||Medium Risk|
Dinos Webserver could allow a remote attacker to traverse directories on the Web server. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request containing "dot dot" sequences (/../) to traverse directories and view arbitrary files on the server.
No remedy available as of June 1, 2013.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Wed Jan 09 2002 - 17:15:04 CST: File Transversal Vulnerability in Dino's WebServer.
- BID-3861: Dino's Webserver Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-0111: Directory traversal vulnerability in Funsoft Dino's Webserver 1.2 and earlier allows remote attackers to read files or execute arbitrary commands via a .. (dot dot) in the URL.
- OSVDB ID: 5373: Funsoft Dinos Webserver Execute Arbitrary Commands
- Dino`s FunSoft Dino's Web server 1.x
Jan 09, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this