OpenX campaign-zone-link.php SQL injection
|openx-campaignzonelink-sql-injection (79199)||Medium Risk|
OpenX is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the campaign-zone-link.php script using the ids parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Apply the patch for this vulnerability, available from the OpenX SVN Repository Web site. See References.
- HTB23116: Multiple vulnerabilities in OpenX.
- OpenX SVN Repository Web Site: OpenX SVN Repository.
- OpenX Web Site: Open source ad serving platform for publishers.
- Packetstorm Security Website: OpenX 2.8.10 Cross Site Scripting / SQL Injection.
- BID-55860: OpenX Cross Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2012-4990: SQL injection vulnerability in admin/campaign-zone-link.php in OpenX 2.8.10 before revision 81823 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the ids parameter in a link action.
- OSVDB ID: 86093: OpenX /www/admin/campaign-zone-link.php ids Parameter SQL Injection
- SA50877: OpenX Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- OpenX OpenX 2.8.10
Oct 10, 2012
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.