Oracle Fusion Middleware Reports Developer unspecified
|fusionmiddleware-reports-cve20123152 (79295)||Medium Risk|
An unspecified vulnerability in Oracle Fusion Middleware related to Reports Developer Report Server Component has partial confidentiality impact, partial integrity impact, and no availability impact.
Refer to Oracle Web Site for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [01-29-2014]: Oracle Forms and Reports 11.1 - Remote Exploit.
- Oracle Web Site: Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - October 2012.
- Packet Storm Security [01-28-2014]: Oracle Forms And Reports Database Disclosure.
- Packet Storm Security [01-28-2014]: Oracle Reports Shell Uploader.
- Packet Storm Security [02-18-2014]: Oracle Forms / Reports Remote Code Execution.
- BID-55955: Oracle Fusion Middleware CVE-2012-3152 Remote Security Vulnerability
- CVE-2012-3152: Unspecified vulnerability in the Oracle Reports Developer component in Oracle Fusion Middleware 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, and 188.8.131.52 allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality and integrity via unknown vectors related to Report Server Component. NOTE: the previous information is from the October 2012 CPU. Oracle has not commented on claims from the original researcher that the URLPARAMETER functionality allows remote attackers to read and upload arbitrary files to reports/rwservlet, and that this issue occurs in earlier versions. NOTE: this can be leveraged with CVE-2012-3153 to execute arbitrary code by uploading a .jsp file.
- OSVDB ID: 86394: Oracle Forms and Reports Developer Component Servlet Subcomponent Unspecified Remote Issue
- OSVDB ID: 86395: Oracle Forms and Reports Developer Component Report Server Component Subcomponent Unspecified Remote Issue
- SA50987: Oracle Forms and Reports Two Vulnerabilities
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 184.108.40.206
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 220.127.116.11.0
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 18.104.22.168.0
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 22.214.171.124
Oct 17, 2012
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.