Oracle Java Runtime Environment Deployment information disclosure
|javaruntimeenvironment-deployment-info-disc (79429)||Medium Risk|
An unspecified vulnerability in Oracle Java Runtime Environment related to Deployment could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information resulting in a partial confidentiality impact using unknown attack vectors.
Refer to Oracle Web site for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1616490: IBM Tivoli Monitoring clients affected by vulnerabilities in IBM JRE excuted under a security manager.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1619418: Vulnerabilities in Rational Functional Tester versions 8.x due to security vulnerabilities in IBM JRE 7.0 Service Release 2 or earlier, and non-IBM Java 7.0.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1635864: IBM Operational Decision Manager and WebSphere ILOG JRules: Multiple security vulnerabilities in IBM JRE 6.0.
- Oracle Web site: Oracle Java SE Critical Patch Update Advisory - October 2012.
- BID-56070: Oracle Java SE CVE-2012-5067 Remote Java Runtime Environment Vulnerability
- CVE-2012-5067: Unspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) component in Oracle Java SE 7 Update 7 and earlier allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality via unknown vectors related to Deployment.
- RHSA-2012-1391: Critical: java-1.7.0-oracle security update
- RHSA-2012-1467: Critical: java-1.7.0-ibm security update
- SA50949: Oracle Java Multiple Vulnerabilities
- IBM Java SDK 7.0
- IBM Rational Functional Tester 8.0
- IBM Rational Functional Tester 8.1
- IBM Rational Functional Tester 8.2
- IBM Rational Functional Tester 8.3
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2.1
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2.2
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2.3
- IBM WebSphere ILOG JRules 7.1.1
- IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Manager 7.5
- IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Manager 8.0.1
- Oracle JDK 1.7.0
- Oracle JDK 1.7.0 Update1
- Oracle JDK 1.7.0 Update2
- Oracle JDK 1.7.0 Update3
- Oracle JDK 1.7.0 Update4
- Oracle JDK 1.7.0 Update5
- Oracle JDK 1.7.0 Update6
- Oracle JDK 1.7.0 Update7
- Oracle JRE 1.7.0
- Oracle JRE 1.7.0 Update5
- Oracle JRE 1.7.0 Update7
- Oracle JRE 1.7.0 Update6
- Oracle JRE 1.7.0 Update4
- Oracle JRE 1.7.0 Update3
- Oracle JRE 1.7.0 Update2
- Oracle JRE 1.7.0 Update1
- RedHat Enterprise Linux Desktop Supplementary 6
- RedHat Enterprise Linux HPC Node Supplementary 6
- RedHat Enterprise Linux Server Supplementary 6
- RedHat Enterprise Linux Workstation Supplementary 6
Oct 17, 2012
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.