Pattern Insight X-Frame-Options clickjacking
|pattern-insight-clickjacking (79784)||Medium Risk|
Pattern Insight could allow a remote attacker to hijack the clicking action of the victim, caused by the improper handling of X-Frame-Options. By persuading a victim to visit a malicious Web site, a remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to hijack the victim's click actions and possibly launch further attacks against the victim.
No remedy available as of October 1, 2014.
- Pattern Insight Web site: Now You Can Stop Releasing Previously Fixed Bugs.
- BID-56381: Pattern Insight Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2012-4936: The web interface in Pattern Insight 2.3 allows remote attackers to conduct clickjacking attacks via a FRAME element.
- OSVDB ID: 87055: Pattern Insight Cross-domain Frame Injection Content Spoofing
- SA51203: Pattern Insight Code Assurance Cross-Site Scripting and Request Forgery Vulnerabilities
- US-CERT VU#802596: Pattern Insight multiple vulnerabilities
- Pattern Insight Pattern Insight
Nov 02, 2012
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this