Agile FleetCommander and FleetCommander Kiosk information disclosure
|fleetcommander-information-disc (79858)||Low Risk|
Agile FleetCommander and FleetCommander Kiosk could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information, caused by the storing of text credentials in cleartext. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability to obtain database connection and other sensitive information.
Upgrade to the latest version of FleetCommander (4.09.00 or later), available from the AGILE FleetCommander Web site. See References.
- AGILE FleetCommander Web site: FleetCommander - Web-based Fleet Management Software.
- US-CERT Vulnerability Note VU#427547: Agile FleetCommander and FleetCommander Kiosk versions prior to 4.08 contain multiple vulnerabilities.
- BID-56427: FleetCommander Multiple Remote Security Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2012-4947: Agile FleetCommander and FleetCommander Kiosk before 4.08 store database credentials in cleartext, which allows remote attackers to obtain sensitive information via requests to unspecified pages.
- US-CERT VU#427547: Agile FleetCommander and FleetCommander Kiosk versions prior to 4.08 contain multiple vulnerabilities
- Agile FleetCommander 4.0
Nov 07, 2012
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this