PhpSmsSend remote command execution
|phpsmssend-command-execution (8019)||High Risk|
PhpSmsSend could allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary commands on the Web server, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input. A remote attacker could pass arbitrary shell commands to SmsSend using one of the PhpSmsSend PHP scripts to execute arbitrary commands on the system with privileges of the Web server process.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue Jan 29 2002 - 12:57:51 CST: PhpSmsSend remote execute commands bug.
- Freshmeat Web site: PhpSmsSend.
- BID-3982: PhpSmsSend Remote Shell Command Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-0220: phpsmssend.php in PhpSmsSend 1.0 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary commands via an SMS message containing shell metacharacters.
- OSVDB ID: 14329: PhpSmsSend phpsmssend.php SMS Message Shell Metacharacter Arbitrary Command Execution
- Ze KiLleR PhpSmsSend 1.0
Jan 29, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this