XOOPS userinfo.php allows remote attacker to obtain sensitive information
|xoops-userinfo-information-disclosure (8028)||Low Risk|
XOOPS could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information. The userinfo.php script does not properly validate user-supplied input. A remote attacker can send a specially-crafted URL containing the userinfo.php script to cause the return of an error page containing sensitive information, which could be used for SQL injection attacks.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue Jan 29 2002 - 10:03:32 CST: Xoops SQL fragment disclosure and SQL injection vulnerability.
- XOOPS Web site: Welcome to XOOPS official website!.
- BID-3977: Xoops Remote SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-0216: userinfo.php in XOOPS 1.0 RC1 allows remote attackers to obtain sensitive information via a SQL injection attack in the uid parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 9392: XOOPS userinfo.php uid Parameter SQL Injection
- XOOPS XOOPS RC1.0
Jan 29, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this