MSN Messenger could reveal sensitive user information
|msn-messenger-reveal-information (8084)||Low Risk|
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sat Feb 02 2002 - 14:39:16 CST: MSN Messenger reveals your name to websites (and can reveal email addresses too).
- Richard Antony Burton's Web site: MSN Messenger Privacy.
- BID-4028: Microsoft MSN ActiveX Object Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Microsoft MSN Messenger 4.5
- Microsoft MSN Messenger 4.6
Feb 02, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this