Cisco Unified Communications Domain Manager unspecified cross-site scripting
|cucdm-unspec-xss (81529)||Medium Risk|
Cisco Unified Communications Domain Manager (CUCDM) is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
Current customers should contact the vendor for update information. See References.
- Cisco Security Notice: Cisco Unified Communications Domain Manager Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability .
- BID-57567: Cisco Unified Communications Domain Manager Unspecified Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-1113: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in Cisco Unified Communications Domain Manager allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via a crafted parameter value, aka Bug ID CSCue21042.
- SA51954: Cisco Unified Communications Domain Manager (CUCDM) Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Cisco Unified Communications Domain Manager (CUCDM)
Jan 25, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.