sofortueberweisung2commerce extension for TYPO3 unspecified SQL injection
|typo3-sofortue-unspecified-sql-injection (81585)||Medium Risk|
sofortueberweisung2commerce extension for TYPO3 is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to an unspecified script, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Refer to TYPO3-EXT-SA-2013-002 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- sofortueberweisung2commerce extension for TYPO3 Web Site: sofortueberweisung2commerce extension for TYPO3.
- TYPO3 Web Site: TYPO3.
- TYPO3-EXT-SA-2013-002: Several vulnerabilities in third party extensions.
- BID-59664: TYPO3 'sofortueberweisung2commerce' Extension Unspecified SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-4681: SQL injection vulnerability in the sofortueberweisung2commerce extension before 2.0.1 for TYPO3 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via unspecified vectors.
- SA53280: TYPO3 sofortueberweisung2commerce Extension Unspecified SQL Injection Vulnerability
- TYPO3 sofortueberweisung2commerce extension for TYPO3 2.0.0
- TYPO3 TYPO3
Jan 28, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.