WP-Table Reloaded plugin for WordPress zeroclipboard.swf cross-site scripting
|wptablereloaded-zeroclipboard-xss (81748)||Medium Risk|
WP-Table Reloaded plugin for WordPress is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the zeroclipboard.swf file. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the id parameter in a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
Upgrade to the latest version of WP-Table Reloaded plugin for WordPress (1.9.4 or later), available from the WordPress Web site. See References.
- Packet Storm Security [01-31-2013]: WordPress WP-Table-Reloaded Cross Site Scripting.
- Tobias Bathge Web site: The unexpected is what changes our lives. | Website of Tobias Bathge..
- WP-Table Reloaded plugin for WordPress Web site: WordPress ¿ WP-Table Reloaded « WordPress Plugins.
- BID-57664: WordPress WP-Table Reloaded Plugin 'id' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-1463: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in js/tabletools/zeroclipboard.swf in the WP-Table Reloaded module before 1.9.4 for Wordpress allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the id parameter. NOTE: this might be the same vulnerability as CVE-2013-1808. If so, it is likely that CVE-2013-1463 will be REJECTed.
- SA52027: WordPress WP-Table Reloaded Plugin "id" Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- WordPress WordPress
- WordPress WP-Table Reloaded plugin for WordPress 1.9.3
Jan 31, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.