Oracle Java Runtime Environment CVE-2013-0449 information disclosure
|oracle-javacpufeb2013-cve20130449 (81789)||Medium Risk|
An unspecified vulnerability in Oracle Java within the Deployment component could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information.
Refer to the appropriate IBM Security Bulletin for patch, upgrade, or suggested workaround information. See References.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1628927: Rational Host On-Demand clients affected by vulnerabilities in IBM JRE.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1633170: Potential security vulnerabilities with JavaTM SDKs.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1635864: IBM Operational Decision Manager and WebSphere ILOG JRules: Multiple security vulnerabilities in IBM JRE 6.0.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1640206: IBM Tivoli Monitoring clients affected by vulnerabilities in IBM JRE executed under a security manager.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1642358: IBM Tivoli System Automation for Integrated Operations Management 2.1.1 Vulnerability: Multiple security vulnerabilities in IBM JREs 6.0 and 7.0.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1650822: Java Security Vulnerabilitys addressed in IBM Tivoli Netcool OMNIbus.
- Oracle Critical Patch Update: Oracle Java SE Critical Patch Update Advisory - February 2013.
- BID-57704: Oracle Java SE CVE-2013-0449 Java Runtime Environment Remote Security Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-0449: Unspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) component in Oracle Java SE 7 through Update 11 allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality via unknown vectors related to Deployment.
- RHSA-2013-0237: Critical: java-1.7.0-oracle security update
- RHSA-2013-0626: Critical: java-1.7.0-ibm security update
- SA52064: Oracle Java Multiple Vulnerabilities
- IBM Maximo Asset Management 6.2
- IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.1
- IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.2
- IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.5
- IBM Rational Host On-Demand 11.0.7
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2.0
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2.1
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2.2
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2.3
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.3.0
- IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus 7.2.1
- IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus 7.3.0
- IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus 7.3.1
- IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus 7.4.0
- IBM Tivoli System Automation for Integrated Operations Management 2.1
- IBM WebSphere ILOG JRules 7.1.1
- IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Manager 7.5
- IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Manager 8.0.1
- Oracle Java JDK 5.0 Update 29
- Oracle JRE 1.7.0 Update11
- RedHat Enterprise Linux Desktop Supplementary 6
- RedHat Enterprise Linux HPC Node Supplementary 6
- RedHat Enterprise Linux Server Supplementary 6
- RedHat Enterprise Linux Workstation Supplementary 6
- RedHat RHEL Desktop Supplementary 5 Client
- RedHat RHEL Supplementary 5 Server
Feb 01, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.