IBM Sterling Secure Proxy version information disclosure
|ssp-cve20130519-info-disclosure (82654)||Medium Risk|
IBM Sterling Secure Proxy could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the HTTP Header to obtain the Web server version.
Refer to IBM Security Bulletin 1636369 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1636369: Multiple security vulnerabilities addressed in IBM Sterling Secure Proxy (CVE-2013-0518, CVE-2013-0519, CVE-2013-0520).
- BID-59691: IBM Sterling Secure Proxy CVE-2013-0519 Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-0519: IBM Sterling Secure Proxy 3.2.0 and 3.3.01 before 3.3.01.23 Interim Fix 1, 3.4.0 before 184.108.40.206 Interim Fix 1, and 3.4.1 before 220.127.116.11 provides web-server version data in (1) an unspecified page title and (2) an unspecified HTTP header field, which allows remote attackers to obtain potentially sensitive information by reading a version string.
- SA53333: IBM Sterling Secure Proxy Multiple Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- IBM Sterling Secure Proxy 3.2.0
- IBM Sterling Secure Proxy 18.104.22.168
- IBM Sterling Secure Proxy 3.4.0
- IBM Sterling Secure Proxy 3.4.1
May 03, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.