Terillion Reviews plugin for WordPress Profile Id field cross-site scripting
|wp-terillionreviews-profileid-xss (82727)||Medium Risk|
Terillion Reviews plugin for WordPress is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the Profile Id field to inject malicious script into a Web page which would be executed in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the page is viewed. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of October 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri, 8 Mar 2013 16:43:45 GMT: Stored XSS in Terillion Reviews Wordpress Plugin.
- Packet Storm Security [03-09-2013]: WordPress Terillion Reviews Cross Site Scripting.
- Terillion Reviews plugin for WordPress Web Site: Terillion Reviews plugin for WordPress.
- BID-58415: WordPress Terillion Reviews Plugin Profile Id HTML Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-2501: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in the Terillion Reviews plugin before 1.2 for WordPress allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the ProfileId field.
- WordPress Terillion Reviews Plugin for WordPress
- WordPress WordPress
Mar 08, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.