IBM Tivoli Monitoring multiple cross-site scripting
|itm-cve20130548-xss (82767)||Medium Risk|
IBM Tivoli Monitoring, as used in multiple IBM products, is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the "Basic Services" component. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
Refer to the appropriate IBM Security Bulletin for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1635080: IBM Tivoli Monitoring Basic Services Vulnerabilities (CVE-2013-2960, CVE-2013-2961 , CVE-2013-0548, CVE-2013-0551).
- IBM Security Bulletin 1640752: Multiple vulnerabilities in Product IBM Application Manager For Smart Business 1.2.1 (CVE-2013-0548, CVE-2013-0551, CVE-2013-0576 , CVE-2013-2960, CVE-2013-2961, CVE-2012-2190, CVE-2012-2191, CVE-2012-2203).
- IBM Security Bulletin 1651226: IBM SmartCloud Analytics - Log Analysis - Security exposures related to http web server embedded with IBM Tivoli Monitoring components (CVE-2013-2961, CVE-2013-2960,CVE-2013-0548,CVE-2013-0551, CVE-2012-3297).
- BID-60576: IBM Application Manager For Smart Business Multiple Unspecified Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2013-0548: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in the Basic Services component in IBM Tivoli Monitoring (ITM) 6.2.0 through FP3, 6.2.1 through FP4, 6.2.2 through FP9, and 6.2.3 before FP3, as used in IBM Application Manager for Smart Business (formerly Tivoli Foundations Application Manager) 1.2.1 before 184.108.40.206-TIV-IAMSB-FP0004 and other products, allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via unspecified vectors.
- IBM Application Manager for Smart Business 1.2.1
- IBM SmartCloud Analytics - Log Analysis 220.127.116.11
- IBM SmartCloud Analytics - Log Analysis 18.104.22.168
- IBM SmartCloud Analytics - Log Analysis 22.214.171.124
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2.0
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 126.96.36.199
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 188.8.131.52
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 184.108.40.206
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2.1
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 220.127.116.11
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 18.104.22.168
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 22.214.171.124
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 126.96.36.199
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2.2
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 188.8.131.52
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 184.108.40.206
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 220.127.116.11
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 18.104.22.168
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 22.214.171.124
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 126.96.36.199
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 188.8.131.52
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 184.108.40.206
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 220.127.116.11
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2.3
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 18.104.22.168
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 22.214.171.124
Jun 15, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.