BPM Studio Pro Web management interface "dot dot" directory traversal
|bpm-http-directory-traversal (8300)||Medium Risk|
BPM Studio Pro could allow a remote attacker to traverse directories on the Web server. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request containing "dot dot" sequences (/../) to traverse directories and download arbitrary files from the server.
No remedy available as of February 1, 2014.
- ALCATech GmbH Web site: ALCATech - A New Dimension of Digital Audio.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Wed Feb 27 2002 - 04:02:34 CST: BPM STUDIO PRO 4.2 DIRECTORY ESCAPE VULNERABILITY.
- BID-4198: BPM Studio Pro HTTPD Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-0331: Directory traversal vulnerability in the HTTP server for BPM Studio Pro 4.2 allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files via a .. (dot dot) in the HTTP request.
- OSVDB ID: 9048: BMP Studio Pro HTTP Server Double Dot Arbitrary File Access
- ALCATech BPM Studio Pro 4.2
Feb 27, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this