Snitz Forums 2000 IMG tag cross-site scripting
|snitz-img-xss (8309)||Medium Risk|
Upgrade to the patched version of Snitz Forums 2000 versions 3.3.03, as listed in the Snitz Forums Announcements: Community message dated 28 February 2002 : 00:09:39. See References.
- Snitz Forums Announcements: Community 28 February 2002 : 00:09:39: Everyone Please Read (Updated).
- BID-4192: Snitz Forums 2000 Image Tag Cross-Agent Scripting Vulnerability
- OSVDB ID: 4639: Snitz Forums 2000 IMG Tag XSS
- US-CERT VU#132011: Snitz Forums 2000 vulnerable to cross-site scripting via crafted IMG tag
- Snitz Snitz Forums 2000 3.3.03
Feb 26, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this