Virtual Access Monitor multiple unspecified SQL injection
|virtualaccess-unspecified-sql-injection (83179)||Medium Risk|
Virtual Access Monitor is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to multiple unspecified scripts, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Apply the patch for this vulnerability, available from the Virtual Access Monitor Web site. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue Apr 02 2013 - 06:50:01 CDT: NGS00248 Patch Notification: Virtual Access Monitor Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities.
- Ken Wolstencroft of NCC Group: Virtual Access Monitor 3.10.17 Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities.
- Virtual Access Monitor Web Site: Virtual Access Monitor.
- BID-58816: Virtual Access Monitor Multiple Unspecified SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2013-3533: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in Virtual Access Monitor 3.10.17 and earlier allow attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via unspecified vectors.
- SA52801: Virtual Access Monitor Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Virtual Access Virtual Access Monitor 3.10.17
Apr 02, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.