CMSLogik multiple cross-site scripting
|cmslogik-multiple-xss (83429)||Medium Risk|
CMSLogik is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using multiple fields to inject malicious script into a Web page which would be executed in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the page is viewed. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- CMSLogik Web site: CMSLogik.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [04-15-2013]: CMSLogik 1.2.1 - Multiple Vulnerabilities.
- Packet Storm Security [04-15-2013]: CMSLogik 1.2.1 Cross Site Scripting.
- ZSL-2013-5136: Zero Science Lab » CMSLogik 1.2.1 Multiple Persistent XSS Vulnerabilities.
- BID-59059: CMSLogik Arbitrary File Upload and Multiple HTML Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2013-3535: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in CMSLogik 1.2.0 and 1.2.1 allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) admin_email, (2) header_title, (3) site_title parameter to admin/settings; (4) recaptcha_private or (5) recaptcha_public parameter to admin/captcha_settings; (6) fb_appid, (7) fp_secret, (8) tw_consumer_key, or (9) tw_consumer_secret parameter to admin/social_settings; (10) slug parameter to admin/gallery/save_item_settings; or (11) item_link parameter to admin/edit_menu_item_ajax. NOTE: this issue might be resultant from CSRF.
- CMSLogik CMSLogik 1.2.1
Apr 15, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.