ITSM component of Hornbill Supportworks calldiary.php sql injection
|hornbill-itsm-calldiary-sql-injection (83767)||Medium Risk|
ITSM component of Hornbill Supportwork is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the calldiary.php script using the callref parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Apply the patch for this vulnerability, available from the Hornbill Supportworks Web site. See References.
- Full-disclosure Mailing List, Wed, 24 Apr 2013 10:54:00 +0100: hornbill supportworks SQL injection.
- ITSM component of Hornbill Supportworks Web Site: ITSM component of Hornbill Supportworks.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [04-25-2013]: Hornbill Supportworks ITSM 1.0.0 - SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- Packet Storm Security [04-24-2013]: Hornbill Supportworks ITSM 1.0.0 SQL Injection.
- BID-59439: Supportworks ITSM CVE-2013-2594 SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-2594: SQL injection vulnerability in reports/calldiary.php in Hornbill Supportworks ITSM 1.0.0 through 3.4.14 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the callref parameter.
- SA53199: Hornbill Supportworks ITSM Enterprise SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Hornbill Supportworks ITSM component 1.0.0
Apr 24, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.