IBM Lotus Notes Java applet tag cross-site scripting
|notes-cve20130127-xss (83775)||Medium Risk|
Refer to appropriate IBM Security Bulletin for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1636024: Interim Fix 1 for IBM Notes 8.5.3 Fix Pack 4 (220.127.116.11).
- BID-59590: IBM Lotus Notes CVE-2013-0127 Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-0127: IBM Lotus Notes 8.x before 8.5.3 FP4 Interim Fix 1 and 9.0 before Interim Fix 1 does not block APPLET elements in HTML e-mail, which allows remote attackers to bypass intended restrictions on Java code execution and X-Confirm-Reading-To functionality via a crafted message, aka SPRs JMOY95BLM6 and JMOY95BN49.
- SA53267: IBM Lotus Notes Script Insertion Vulnerability
- SA53274: IBM Notes Script Insertion Vulnerability
- IBM Lotus Notes 8.0
- IBM Lotus Notes 8.0.1
- IBM Lotus Notes 8.0.2
- IBM Lotus Notes 8.5
- IBM Lotus Notes 8.5.1
- IBM Lotus Notes 18.104.22.168
May 01, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.