IBM Sterling B2B Integrator and IBM Sterling File Gateway information disclosure
|ibm-sterling-cve20132987-info-disclosure (84009)||Medium Risk|
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator and IBM Sterling File Gateway could allow a remote authenticated attacker to obtain sensitive information. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability to obtain sensitive information that could possibly be used to launch further attacks against the affected system.
Refer to IBM Security Bulletin 1640830 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1640830: Vulnerabilities in IBM Sterling B2B Integrator and IBM Sterling File Gateway.
- CVE-2013-2987: IBM Sterling B2B Integrator 5.1 and 5.2 and Sterling File Gateway 2.1 and 2.2 allow remote authenticated users to obtain sensitive information about application implementation via unspecified vectors, a different vulnerability than CVE-2013-0463, CVE-2013-2985, CVE-2013-3020, CVE-2013-0568, CVE-2013-0475, and CVE-2013-0567.
- IBM Sterling B2B Integrator 5.1
- IBM Sterling B2B Integrator 5.2
- IBM Sterling File Gateway 2.1
- IBM Sterling File Gateway 2.2
Jul 01, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this