Marcus Xenakis directory.php allows malicious user to execute commands
|xenakis-directory-execute-commands (8440)||High Risk|
The directory.php script could allow a remote attacker to execute shell commands on the system. The directory.php script could allow a remote attacker to send a specially-crafted HTTP request containing directory.php and a shell command to execute shell commands on the system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sun Mar 10 2002 - 15:43:40 CST: Marcus S. Xenakis "directory.php" allows arbitrary code execution.
- BID-4278: Marcus Xenakis directory.php Shell Command Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-0434: Marcus S. Xenakis directory.php script allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary commands via shell metacharacters in the dir parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 3407: Marcus Xenakis directory.php Execute Arbitrary Commands
- Marcus S. Xenakis directory.php
Mar 10, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this