IBM Maximo Asset Management SQL injection
|mam-cve20133973-sql-injection (84850)||Medium Risk|
IBM Maximo Asset Management is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Refer to IBM Security Bulletin 1651085 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1651085: Security Vulnerabilities Addressed in Asset and Service Mgmt.
- CVE-2013-3973: SQL injection vulnerability in IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.1 before 126.96.36.199 and 7.5 before 188.8.131.52 allows remote authenticated users to execute arbitrary SQL commands via unspecified vectors.
- SA55068: IBM Multiple Asset and Service Management Products Multiple Vulnerabilities
- IBM Maximo Asset Management 6.2
- IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.1
- IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.2
- IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.5
Sep 26, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this