IBM Sametime Meeting Server clickjacking
|ibm-sametime-cve20133988-clickjacking (84973)||Medium Risk|
The web application does not set the "X-Frame-Options" header and is therefore open to click- jacking style attacks.
Refer to IBM Security Bulletin 1662928 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1662928: Several Security Fixes to IBM Sametime Meeting Server. (CVE-2013-3983, CVE-2013-3978, CVE-2013-3988, CVE-2013-6742, CVE-2013-6743).
- CVE-2013-3988: The Meeting Server in IBM Sametime 8.5.2 through 22.214.171.124 and 9.x through 126.96.36.199 allows remote attackers to conduct clickjacking attacks via unspecified vectors.
- IBM Sametime 188.8.131.52
- IBM Sametime 184.108.40.206
Feb 06, 2014
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.