Multiple Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch Products MyTeamWork services cross-site scripting
|alcatel-cve20134653-myteamwork-xss (85382)||Medium Risk|
Multiple Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch Products is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the MyTeamwork services. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
Refer to Alcatel-Lucent Security Advisory for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- Alcatel-Lucent Security Advisory: Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch .
- Alcatel-Lucent Web Site: Alcatel-Lucent.
- BID-60902: Multiple Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch Products CVE-2013-4653 Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-4653: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in the signin functionality of ics in MyTeamwork services in Alcatel-Lucent Omnitouch 8660 My Teamwork before 6.7, Omnitouch 8670 Automated Message Delivery System (AMDS) before 6.7, Omnitouch 8460 Advanced Communication Server before 9.1, and OmniTouch 8400 Instant Communications Suite before 6.7.3 (1) allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via a crafted URL that results in a reflected XSS or (2) allow user-assisted remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via a user's personal bookmark entry that results in a stored XSS via unspecified vectors.
- SA54000: Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch Multiple Products Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch 8400 Instant Communication Suite 6.1
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch 8400 Instant Communications Suite 7.2
- Alcatel-Lucent Omnitouch 8460 Advanced Communication Server 9.0
- Alcatel-Lucent Omnitouch 8660 My Teamwork 6.6
- Alcatel-Lucent Omnitouch 8670 AMDS 6.6
Jul 02, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.