Kasseler CMS admin.php SQL injection
|kasselercms-cve20133727-admin-sql-injection (85407)||High Risk|
Kasseler CMS is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the admin.php script using the groups parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of Kassler CMS (2 r1232 or later), available from the Kasseler CMS Web site. See References.
- HTB23158: Multiple Vulnerabilities in Kasseler CMS.
- Kasseler CMS Web Site: Kasseler CMS.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [07-05-2013]: Kasseler CMS 2 r1223 - Multiple Vulnerabilities.
- Packet Storm Security [7-03-2013]: Kasseler CMS 2 r1223 CSRF / XSS / SQL Injection.
- BID-60928: Kasseler CMS 'groups' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-3727: SQL injection vulnerability in Kasseler CMS before 2 r1232 allows remote authenticated users to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the groups parameter to admin.php. NOTE: this can be leveraged using CSRF to allow remote unauthenticated attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands.
- Kasseler CMS Kasseler CMS 2 r1223
Jul 03, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.