Oracle Outside In Technology Outside In Filters denial of service
|oracle-cpujuly2013-cve20133776 (85663)||High Risk|
An unspecified vulnerability in Oracle Outside In Technology related to the Outside In Filters component could allow a local attacker to cause a denial of service.
Note: It has been reported that some platforms could allow remote code execution via the Oracle Outside In libraries.
Refer to Oracle Critical Patch Update - July 2013 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
Apply the appropriate patch for your system, as listed in Microsoft Security Bulletin MS13-061. See References.
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS13-061: Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Exchange Server Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2876063).
- Oracle Web Site: Oracle Critical Patch Update - July 2013.
- BID-61234: Oracle Outside In Technology CVE-2013-3776 Local Security Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-3776: Unspecified vulnerability in the Oracle Outside In Technology component in Oracle Fusion Middleware 8.3.7, 8.4.0, and 8.4.1 allows context-dependent attackers to affect availability via unknown vectors related to Outside In Filters, a different vulnerability than CVE-2013-3781.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP3
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 SP2
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 CU2
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 CU1
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 18.104.22.168
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 8.4
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 8.4.1
- Oracle Outside In Technology 22.214.171.124
Jul 16, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.