Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control User Interface Framework unspecified
|oracle-cpujuly2013-cve20133791 (85666)||Medium Risk|
An unspecified vulnerability in Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control related to the User Interface Framework component has no confidentiality impact, partial integrity impact, and no availability impact.
Refer to Oracle Critical Patch Update - July 2013 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- Oracle Web Site: Oracle Critical Patch Update - July 2013.
- BID-61213: Oracle Enterprise Manager Base Platform CVE-2013-3791 Remote Security Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-3791: Unspecified vulnerability in Enterprise Manager (EM) Base Platform 10.2.0.5 and EM DB Control 126.96.36.199 in Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control allows remote attackers to affect integrity via unknown vectors related to User Interface Framework.
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 10.2.0.5
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Database Control 188.8.131.52
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control
Jul 16, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this