Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools Mobile Applications unspecified
|oracle-cpujuly2013-cve20133819 (85680)||Medium Risk|
An unspecified vulnerability in Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools related to the Mobile Applications component has partial confidentiality impact, no integrity impact, and partial availability impact.
Refer to Oracle Critical Patch Update - July 2013 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- Oracle Web Site: Oracle Critical Patch Update - July 2013.
- BID-61229: Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools CVE-2013-3819 Remote Security Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-3819: Unspecified vulnerability in the PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools component in Oracle PeopleSoft Products 8.51, 8.52, and 8.53 allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality and availability via unknown vectors related to Mobile Applications.
- SA54233: Oracle PeopleSoft PeopleTools Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise
- Oracle PeopleSoft Products 8.51
- Oracle PeopleSoft Products 8.52
- Oracle PeopleSoft Products 8.53
Jul 16, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this