Oracle Policy Automation Determinations Engine information disclosure
|oracle-cpujuly2013-cve20133816 (85689)||Medium Risk|
An unspecified vulnerability in Oracle Policy Automation related to the Determinations Engine component could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information.
Refer to Oracle Critical Patch Update - July 2013 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- Oracle Web Site: Oracle Critical Patch Update - July 2013.
- BID-61243: Oracle Policy Automation CVE-2013-3816 Remote Security Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-3816: Unspecified vulnerability in the Oracle Policy Automation component in Oracle Industry Applications 10.2.0, 10.3.0, 10.3.1, 10.4.0, 10.4.1, and 10.4.2 allows remote authenticated users to affect confidentiality via unknown vectors related to Determinations Engine.
- SA54234: Oracle Policy Automation Determinations Engine Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Oracle Industry Applications 10.2.0
- Oracle Industry Applications 10.3.0
- Oracle Industry Applications 10.3.1
- Oracle Industry Applications 10.4.0
- Oracle Industry Applications 10.4.1
- Oracle Industry Applications 10.4.2
- Oracle Policy Automation 10.2.0
Jul 16, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.