Multiple Cisco content network and video delivery products framework command execution
|multiple-cisco-cve20133444-command-exec (86122)||High Risk|
Multiple Cisco content network and video delivery products could allow a remote authenticated attacker to execute arbitrary commands on the system, caused by an error in the Web framework. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability to inject and execute arbitrary commands on the system.
Refer to cisco-sa-20130731-cm for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- cisco-sa-20130731-cm: Authenticated Command Injection Vulnerability in Multiple Cisco Content Network and Video Delivery Products.
- BID-61543: Multiple Cisco Content Network and Video Delivery Products Command Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-3444: The web framework in Cisco WAAS Software before 4.x and 5.x before 5.0.3e, 5.1.x before 5.1.1c, and 5.2.x before 5.2.1; Cisco ACNS Software 4.x and 5.x before 18.104.22.168; Cisco ECDS Software 2.x before 2.5.6; Cisco CDS-IS Software 2.x before 2.6.3.b50 and 3.1.x before 3.1.2b54; Cisco VDS-IS Software 3.2.x before 3.2.1.b9; Cisco VDS-SB Software 1.x before 1.1.0-b96; Cisco VDS-OE Software 1.x before 1.0.1; and Cisco VDS-OS Software 1.x in central-management mode allows remote authenticated users to execute arbitrary commands by appending crafted strings to values in GUI fields, aka Bug IDs CSCug40609, CSCug48855, CSCug48921, CSCug48872, CSCuh21103, CSCuh21020, and CSCug56790.
- SA54367: Cisco WAAS (Wide Area Application Services) Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- SA54369: Cisco ACNS (Application and Content Networking System) Command Injection Vulnerability
- SA54370: Cisco Multiple Products Command Injection Vulnerability
- SA54372: Cisco WAAS (Wide Area Application Services) Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- Cisco Application and Content Networking Software 4.0.3
- Cisco Application and Content Networking Software 5.0
- Cisco Content Delivery System 2.2.x
- Cisco Enterprise Content Delivery Network Software 2.0
- Cisco Wide Area Application Services (WAAS) 4.0
- Cisco Wide Area Application Services (WAAS) 5.0
Jul 31, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.