Monster Menus module for Drupal mm_webform security bypass
|monstermenus-mmwebform-security-bypass (86326)||Medium Risk|
Monster Menus module for Drupal could allow a remote authenticated attacker to bypass security restrictions, caused by failure to restrict access to the mm_webform submodule. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability to bypass security restrictions to delete webform submissions and gain unauthorized administrative access to the vulnerable application.
Refer to SA-CONTRIB-2013-066 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- Monster Menus module for Drupal Web Site: Monster Menus module for Drupal.
- SA-CONTRIB-2013-066: Monster Menus - Multiple Vulnerabilities.
- BID-61711: Drupal Monster Menus Module Access Bypass Vulnerability
- CVE-2013-4230: The mm_webform submodule in the Monster Menus module 6.x-6.x before 6.x-6.61 and 7.x-1.x before 7.x-1.13 for Drupal does not properly restrict access to webform submissions, which allows remote authenticated users with the Who can read data submitted to this webform permission to delete arbitrary submissions via unspecified vectors.
- SA54391: Drupal Monster Menus Module Security Bypass and Script Insertion Vulnerabilities
- Drupal Drupal
- Drupal Monster Menus module for Drupal 6.x-6.60
- Drupal Monster Menus module for Drupal 7.x-1.12
Aug 07, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.