IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services open redirect
|ibm-spss-cve20134046-info-disc (86439)||Medium Risk|
An open redirect vulnerability in IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information. An attacker could use this vulnerability to obtain a user's credentials, which could be used to launch further attacks against the affected system.
Refer to IBM Security Bulletin 1660191 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1660191: Multiple vulnerabilities in IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services.
- CVE-2013-4046: Open redirect vulnerability in IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services 4.2.1 before 220.127.116.11 IF3 and 5.0 before FP3 allows remote attackers to redirect users to arbitrary web sites and conduct phishing attacks via unspecified vectors.
- OSVDB ID: 101133: IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services Unspecified Arbitrary Site Redirect
- IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services 4.2.1
- IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services 5.0
Dec 16, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this