Citrix NFuse launch.* cross-site scripting
|nfuse-launch-xss (8659)||High Risk|
Citrix NFuse is vulnerable to a cross-site scripting attack. The getLastError() function in the launch.jsp and launch.asp scripts could allow a remote attacker to steal a user's cookie information. A remote attacker can send a specially-crafted URL containing either script to steal another user?s cookie information. An attacker can use this vulnerability to obtain the user?s username and password.
No remedy available as of February 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Wed Mar 27 2002 - 05:44:43 CST: NFuse Cross Site Scripting vulnerability.
- BID-4372: Citrix NFuse Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2002-0504: Cross-site scripting vulnerability in Citrix NFuse 1.6 and earlier does not quote results from the getLastError method, which allows remote attackers to execute script in other clients via the NFuse_Application parameter to (1) launch.jsp or (2) launch.asp.
- OSVDB ID: 9256: Citrix NFuse launch.jsp NFuse_Application Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 9257: Citrix NFuse launch.asp NFuse_Application Parameter XSS
- Citrix NFuse 1.51
- Citrix NFuse 1.6
Mar 27, 2002
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this